Director Puri Jagannadh launched the theatrical trailer of Varun Sandesh and Vithika Sheru starrer ‘Paddanandi Premalo Mari’. Directed by Mahesh Upputuri, the film has completed its shoot and the post production work is going on at a brisk pace.
Speaking on the occasion, the director of the film said that the film explores the early stages of love between a young couple. Puri Jagannadh congratulated the team and wished them success. Produced by Nallapati Ramachandra Prasad, the film will have its audio launch on 22nd of this month.
- Salman Khan arranged a fitness trainer for Happy Days hero
- Die-hard fans build a statue for Puri Jagannadh
- Shruti reveals why she had failed in relationships
- Rajamouli thanks fans for their love for Baahubali
- Interview : I don’t want the stamp of glamor heroine – Mishti Chakraborty
Articles that might interest you