Director Puri Jagannadh launched the theatrical trailer of Varun Sandesh and Vithika Sheru starrer ‘Paddanandi Premalo Mari’. Directed by Mahesh Upputuri, the film has completed its shoot and the post production work is going on at a brisk pace.
Speaking on the occasion, the director of the film said that the film explores the early stages of love between a young couple. Puri Jagannadh congratulated the team and wished them success. Produced by Nallapati Ramachandra Prasad, the film will have its audio launch on 22nd of this month.
- FDFS : Highlights from Katamarayudu
- Srinivas Avasarala Surprises All In ‘Babu Baga Busy’
- Katamarayudu benefit shows canceled in Hyderabad
- Baahubali Has Bridged North-South Divide : Rana
- Young Actress Keen To Turn Singer
Articles that might interest you