Star filmmaker Puri Jagannadh developed a knack for wrapping up his flicks in the least possible time. Post his last flick ‘Temper’, he has been working non-stop on various scripts of his upcoming flicks. In the meantime, he has wrapped up a woman-centric flick ‘Jyothi Lakshmi’. After completing this project, he flew to his favourite place, Bangkok, to pen dialogues for Chiru’s flick.
He will soon commence his next project with Nithin from June 15th. Soon after completing this project, he will shift his focus to Megastar’s 150th flick Auto Jaani. After wrapping up this much anticipated project, he will direct Prince Mahesh Babu for which he has already finalized the script. Due to all these heavy commitments, Puri Jagannadh is racing with his work to complete them in time.
- Venkatesh’s next gets a start date
- Satyaraj to play legendary Tamil superstar
- Siddharth going all out for his comeback
- Interview : Ram – ‘VOZ’ will be very close to real life
- Poll : Which heroine should romance NTR in Trivikram film?