Dashing director Puri Jagannadh’s latest action entertainer, ISM, is doing decent business across the two Telugu states. The director is promoting the film aggressively and in his latest interview for a TV channel, he revealed his dream project.
Puri said that he wants to do a crossover film featuring Indian and foreign actors. The director further said that he wants to make the film in Hinglish, where actors will speak their lines in English, Hindi as well as other regional Indian languages. However, Puri didn’t reveal if he’s planning to take the film on floors in the near future.
- Kajal’s debut film’s hero praises her performance
- Simbu, Nayanthara’s Tamil hit set for Telugu release
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Star Hero Says No To Remakes
- Dry run finally ends in Bollywood
Articles that might interest you