In January last year, Nandamuri Kalyanram tasted a blockbuster success with Pataas. However, he could not maintain the success with his next film, Sher, which ended up as a debacle. Since then, Kalyanram has become extremely cautious in choosing his scripts.
As per the latest update from our sources, Kalyanram has finally okayed his next project under the direction of Puri Jagannadh. Kalyanram himself will be producing this film under his NTR Arts banner. The film will go on floors from April after Puri wraps up his ongoing film, Rogue.
Last year, Puri thrilled the Nandamuri fans when he gave Young Tiger NTR a total image makeover. One wonders what kind of a character he now has for Kalyanram’s film.
- Mega speculation on Chiru151
- Mahanubhavudu progressing at exotic European locales
- Will Bhai’s Tubelight pose a tough challenge to Bunny’s DJ?
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Allu Arjun is at his best in every single shot in DJ: Pooja Hegde
Articles that might interest you