Director Puri Jagannadh had introduced several heroines and even star kids to silver screen and most of them went on to become leading stars in Tollywood. According to the latest reports, Puri is planning to float a talent management agency to encourage new talent.
Puri’s talent management agency will predominantly feature actors and technicians of all the core crafts. The director is teaming up with a Mumbai-based talent agency to help him out in spotting new talent. The director is all set to make a formal announcement soon.
- Aadhi getting busier in Tollywood
- After 2 months, Dasari discharged from hospital
- Suriya not part of the prestigious biopic
- Venkatesh All Praises For Sudha Kongara
- AP government announces Kalaratna Awards
Articles that might interest you