Director Puri Jagannadh had introduced several heroines and even star kids to silver screen and most of them went on to become leading stars in Tollywood. According to the latest reports, Puri is planning to float a talent management agency to encourage new talent.
Puri’s talent management agency will predominantly feature actors and technicians of all the core crafts. The director is teaming up with a Mumbai-based talent agency to help him out in spotting new talent. The director is all set to make a formal announcement soon.
- Team Jai Lava Kusa to celebrate the film’s success
- Nani unveils C/O Surya’s fun-filled teaser
- Baahubali is the best Indian film made till date: Karan Johar
- Rakul Preet gifts herself an expensive SUV
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 24-09-2017
Articles that might interest you