Maverick director Puri Jagan is currently busy with the shooting of his new film ‘Devudu Chesina Manushulu’. The movie has Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja in the lead role and Ileana is the heroine. The project is underway without any kind of publicity or media hype but sources say that the film is shaping up in a very interesting way. Some industry folks say that this film could be the silent killer of the season. Apparently, the dialogues written by Puri and Ravi Teja’s performance will be major attractions for the film.
Shooting is almost complete and the film will release in mid June. Raghu Kunche is scoring the music and BVSN Prasad is the producer of the movie. This film has been shot extensively in Hyderabad and Bangkok and Ileana has already completed her work for the film.
- Case filed against Kamal Haasan
- Swathi’s comeback film seals its release date
- Shankar’s 2.O Will Be A Blockbuster : Aamir Khan
- Young Actress Prays For Good Fortune
- BJP Leader Lashes Out At Vijay Over Mersal