We already reported that Nithiin is teaming up with Puri Jagan for his next film. The young actor is currently grooming himself to look apt for his role. The film’s regular shoot will commence as soon as Jagan finishes his ‘Jyothilakshmi’ with Charmme.
Puri-Nithiin film is touted to be high on sentiment and family drama. The latest we have come to know about the much discussed film is that the team is about to confirm the film’s title as ‘Maa Amma Seethamalakshmi’. While the title clearly suggests the typical variety just like most of Puri’s film titles, it also looks apt for a family entertainer.
We will have to wait for the official confirmation from the makers in this regard. Keep watching this space for more updates about the film.
- Baahubali sets a new national record by double the margin
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
Articles that might interest you