Director Puri Jagan delivered some memorable hits in the early stages of his career. Films like Badri, Idiot, Amma Nanna Tamil Ammayi etc are popular to this day because of their strong stories and good dialogues.
According to the latest grapevine talk, Puri is now penning sequels for some of his earliest hits. The director reportedly plans on pitching these scripts to new generation actors.
If the news is true, expect some super exciting stuff from Puri Jagan once again.
- Review : Kutumba Katha Chitram – Messed Up Dreams
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI
- Thalapathy Vijay’s picture in CBSE textbooks