Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s hard hitting action entertainer ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’ is currently under post production and dubbing activities are going on. Director Puri Jagan, who wrapped up the film with lightning speed, is personally supervising the dubbing work.
Pawan Kalyan will be seen with Tamanna in the movie and Pawan is playing the role of a TV journalist in the film. Music has been composed by Mani Sharma and the audio album will be out in September. CMGR is going to release in a big way on October 11th and Danayya is the producer of the film.
- Update on Jai Lava Kusa’s shoot and audio release
- Hidden factor in Savyasachi title
- Interesting characterizations in Anando Brahma
- Taapsee uses Rana’ technique for promotions
- Ajith losing out heavily in Tollywood
Articles that might interest you