Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s hard hitting action entertainer ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’ is currently under post production and dubbing activities are going on. Director Puri Jagan, who wrapped up the film with lightning speed, is personally supervising the dubbing work.
Pawan Kalyan will be seen with Tamanna in the movie and Pawan is playing the role of a TV journalist in the film. Music has been composed by Mani Sharma and the audio album will be out in September. CMGR is going to release in a big way on October 11th and Danayya is the producer of the film.
- Rangasthalam makers approach Cyber Crime Police against piracy
- MCA’s pre-release event gets a date
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Solid craze for Savyasachi’s pre-release biz
- Baahubali The Conclusion to release in Japan