Director Puri Jagan is currently busy with the shooting of Nandamuri Kalyan Ram’s new movie. The film is currently being shot in and around Hyderabad at a fast pace. Before this film releases, Puri’s ‘Rogue’ is set to release and some minor patchwork remains for the movie.
According to Filmnagar talk, Puri will take a break of one week from Kalyan Ram’s movie and complete this patchwork of ‘Rogue’. He will then go back to Kalyan Ram’s film and work continuously on that project.
Puri is also in talks with Jr NTR and Mahesh Babu for two projects but their scripts are yet to be locked.
- Dangal surpasses Baahubali 2, India’s highest grosser now
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Baahubali’s mammoth success helping other Tollywood biggies
- Much-awaited biggie wraps up European schedule
- Re-recording in full swing for Sunil’s next
Articles that might interest you