Director Puri Jagan is currently busy with the shooting of Nandamuri Kalyan Ram’s new movie. The film is currently being shot in and around Hyderabad at a fast pace. Before this film releases, Puri’s ‘Rogue’ is set to release and some minor patchwork remains for the movie.
According to Filmnagar talk, Puri will take a break of one week from Kalyan Ram’s movie and complete this patchwork of ‘Rogue’. He will then go back to Kalyan Ram’s film and work continuously on that project.
Puri is also in talks with Jr NTR and Mahesh Babu for two projects but their scripts are yet to be locked.
- Director responds to criticism on Shruti’s fashion goof up
- Puri clears the rumors on Balayya film
- Crazy combo in the works for Pawan Kalyan?
- Ram’s special plans for fans on his movie launch
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
Articles that might interest you