Puri Jagan’s son Akash Puri made his debut as a hero with the film ‘Andhra Pori’. The movie did not get a very favourable reception at the Box Office and the makers are now trying to do their best to boost up the film’s revenues.
As part of the promotional activities, they have decided to rope in director Puri Jagan. The star director will be promoting his son’s film and a press meet is being held today for this purpose. Akash Puri will be seen with his dad in this meet.
Ulka Gupta is the heroine in this Raj Madiraju film. Andhra Pori is a remake of a Marathi film named Time Pass.
- Nani’s next to be high on comedy
- Popular actor’s wife in race for Mrs India title
- Low key releases to help DJ
- Now, Kajal wants to explore her favorite genre
- Interesting speculation on Rangasthalam
Articles that might interest you