It is well known that ace filmmaker Puri Jagannadh teamed up with Mega hero Varun Tej for an upcoming film, which was initially titled Loafer. In a recent media interaction, Puri revealed that they were looking for a new title which will suit the film’s story.
As per the latest buzz, the film has been titled ‘Maa Amma Mahalakshmi’. An official confirmation regarding the title is awaited from the makers of the film. Bollywood starlet Disha Patani is playing Varun’s love interest. C.Kalyan is the producer for the film.
The post production work is going on and the release date will be announced soon.
- All eyes on Ravi Teja’s SIT inquiry
- Yuddham Sharanam progresses at Nagarjuna Sagar
- Reason why Bunny cancelled his US trip
- Michael Jackson’s biopic with Allu Arjun
- Samantha Is Fun To Work With : Sivakarthikeyan
Articles that might interest you