Ace director Puri Jagannadh’s office has been under construction for quite a while now. The director has been working out of a star hotel all this time. Apparently, a lot of money went into the construction of his office space.
It is being said that a whopping 20 crore has been spent on the construction and interiors. It is equipped with a mini theater as well. Talking about his office Puri said, ” The home studio is all about me. I opened this on last Sunday and gave a small treat to my friends. This is my personal space. It was more than a year under construction. I can call it my home, office, resort, lounge… I prefer calling it my cave because the world is a jungle and everybody needs their own cave”. The majestic office is a massive 18000 sft and is also equipped with a bar.
- NTR takes a break from his next
- Poll : Which part of Baahubali did you like the most?
- Baahubali leaves Hyderabadi’s in a scoop
- Prabhas’s sacrifice paying rich dividends
- Sarkaar 3’s special premiere in Australia
Articles that might interest you