Director Puri Jagannadh’s long delayed film, Rogue, is back in news after a long slumber. This Telugu-Kannada bilingual film introduces Ishan, nephew of noted Kannada producer CR Manohar. The film completed its shooting long time ago and has been awaiting its release.
A latest update reveals that Rogue will be released in December as Puri is busy with ISM, starring Kalyanram. After ISM’s release, Puri will get into wrapping up the post-production formalities for Rogue.
Apart from Ishan, Rogue also stars Pooja Jhaveri and Mannara Chopra as the female leads.
- Shocked Kajal opens up about her manager Ronnie
- Prakash Raj’s Hindi Film Delayed Further
- Karthi, Vishal Opt Out Of Prabhudeva’s Film?
- Poll : Which among these films will be a huge hit?
- Art director Chinna’s interrogation underway
Articles that might interest you