Director Puri Jagannadh’s long delayed film, Rogue, is back in news after a long slumber. This Telugu-Kannada bilingual film introduces Ishan, nephew of noted Kannada producer CR Manohar. The film completed its shooting long time ago and has been awaiting its release.
A latest update reveals that Rogue will be released in December as Puri is busy with ISM, starring Kalyanram. After ISM’s release, Puri will get into wrapping up the post-production formalities for Rogue.
Apart from Ishan, Rogue also stars Pooja Jhaveri and Mannara Chopra as the female leads.
- Ravi Teja Bowls Over Raashi With His Compliments
- Balakrishna vows to fight for Bharat Ratna for NTR
- Nivetha Thomas To Romance Naga Shaurya
- TV Channel Lands In Soup For Taking A Dig At Suriya
- Ram Charan Heads To Rajahmundry Again