Director Puri Jagannadh’s long delayed film, Rogue, is back in news after a long slumber. This Telugu-Kannada bilingual film introduces Ishan, nephew of noted Kannada producer CR Manohar. The film completed its shooting long time ago and has been awaiting its release.
A latest update reveals that Rogue will be released in December as Puri is busy with ISM, starring Kalyanram. After ISM’s release, Puri will get into wrapping up the post-production formalities for Rogue.
Apart from Ishan, Rogue also stars Pooja Jhaveri and Mannara Chopra as the female leads.
- Mega speculation on Chiru151
- Mahanubhavudu progressing at exotic European locales
- Will Bhai’s Tubelight pose a tough challenge to Bunny’s DJ?
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Allu Arjun is at his best in every single shot in DJ: Pooja Hegde
Articles that might interest you