Puri Jagan’s Rogue is back in news once again. This Telugu-Kannada bilingual film has been postponed yet again and will now release in 2017. The film has Ishan, nephew of noted Kannada producer CR Manohar.
The makers feel that it is not the right time to release the film because of the currency ban situation. A fresh release date will be released soon. Apart from Ishan, Rogue also stars Pooja Jhaveri and Mannara Chopra as the female leads.
- Dasari Is My Inspiration : Megastar Chiranjeevi
- Acclaimed Actress Criticises Violence In Films
- Don’t Turn A Blind Eye To Sexual Harassment : Rahul Ravindran
- Sundeep Kishan Confident About Mayavan’s Success
- Vishwaroopam 2’s final mix underway in the US