Puri Jagan’s Rogue is back in news once again. This Telugu-Kannada bilingual film has been postponed yet again and will now release in 2017. The film has Ishan, nephew of noted Kannada producer CR Manohar.
The makers feel that it is not the right time to release the film because of the currency ban situation. A fresh release date will be released soon. Apart from Ishan, Rogue also stars Pooja Jhaveri and Mannara Chopra as the female leads.
- Interesting buzz on Charan-Boyapati film
- NTR to release in Balakrishna’s favorite season?
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time