Puri Jagan’s Rogue is back in news once again. This Telugu-Kannada bilingual film has been postponed yet again and will now release in 2017. The film has Ishan, nephew of noted Kannada producer CR Manohar.
The makers feel that it is not the right time to release the film because of the currency ban situation. A fresh release date will be released soon. Apart from Ishan, Rogue also stars Pooja Jhaveri and Mannara Chopra as the female leads.
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser
- Sumanth’s Next Gears Up For Release
- Saakshyam’s intriguing motion poster raises curiosity
- Shraddha Impresses Crew With Her Telugu
- NTR’s Spirit Is Haunting RGV’s Dreams!