The reason for spending so lavishly on the movie is the belief that the production house has on the script. The movie is a remake of the French film ‘The Intouchables’ and that movie has a solid emotional core that endeared it to viewers.
Because emotional connect is something that Telugu and Tamil movie lovers really enjoy, director Vamshi Paidipally and PVP Cinema are confident about the film’s success. Nagarjuna and Karthi are the lead actors in this movie and Tamannah is the main female lead.
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon
- No six-pack from Nara Rohit in Balakrishnudu
- Suvarnasundari’s Hindi satellite rights fetch a decent price
- Nag-RGV film launched with a terrific dialogue
- Khakee performs well in its opening weekend