PVP’s boss, Potluri Vara Prasad is one man who is behind all this. Generally, a very religious man, the renowned producer prayed for the success of his last film Oopiri in the temple town of Tirupathi during the release day. With the blessings of the lord, the film was a huge success.
Continuing with the same sentiment, PVP will now head to Mumbai’s famous Siddhi Vinayak Temple and pray for the success of his family entertainer Brahmotsavam during the release day.
Slated to hit the screens this Friday, Brahmotsavam is one of the most awaited films in the recent times and has super star Mahesh Babu in a lead role.
- Samantha To Raise Funds For A Special Cause
- Mersal Teaser Sets Social Media On Fire
- Garuda Vega’s unique promotions strike a chord
- Spyder gets a wide release in Nellore
- Grand pre-release event to step up the buzz for Mahanubhavudu
Articles that might interest you