PVP’s boss, Potluri Vara Prasad is one man who is behind all this. Generally, a very religious man, the renowned producer prayed for the success of his last film Oopiri in the temple town of Tirupathi during the release day. With the blessings of the lord, the film was a huge success.
Continuing with the same sentiment, PVP will now head to Mumbai’s famous Siddhi Vinayak Temple and pray for the success of his family entertainer Brahmotsavam during the release day.
Slated to hit the screens this Friday, Brahmotsavam is one of the most awaited films in the recent times and has super star Mahesh Babu in a lead role.
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon
- Small Hindi film continues to surprise
- Special fan shows for Rangasthalam
- Biggest multi-starrer announced in style
- Pawan Kalyan to attend Chal Mohan Ranga’s pre-release event