Nagarjuna’s multi-starrer movie has been making rounds since quite some time now. According to the latest update, the shooting of this film will kick start in December. Renowned production house, PVP is all set to produce this multi-statter in both Tamil and Telugu.
Handsome hero Karthi will be sharing screen space with Nagarjuna and Vamsi Paidipally, who previously directed Munna, Brundavanam and Yevadu is set to direct this film. Keep watching this space for more updates on this project.
- Tamannaah’s new Telugu film kick-started in London
- Mahesh’s Spyder’s teaser duration locked
- Anando Brahma’s plotline is a first in Telugu Cinema
- Mystery around Raj Tarun’s visually challenged role revealed
- Bunny, Pooja missed SFS, but made it to DJ
Articles that might interest you