R R Movie Makers, the production house behind films like Kick and Businessman, has announced that it’s going to produce a trilingual film titled Love Language, which will be shot in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi. L Vasu Devah is going to direct the film and this is going to be his debut film. “Few days ago, we had announced that we are open to produce films to encourage new talent. The response was outstanding and out of the scripts that we received, we really liked L Vasu Devah’s Love Language. The entire cast and crew will comprise of newcomers and we believe that it’s going to be a trendsetter,” Dr. Venkat, the producer of the film, said. Love Language is going to be made with a budget of Rs 6 crores. The film will be launched on May 15 and Dr.Venkat is planning to release the film in August.
- Karthi Goes Gaga Over ‘Aruvi’
- Producer Criticises Prakash Raj For His Remarks On Modi
- Varun Tej’s New Look Is A Hit
- Bollywood superstar to kick-start Mahabharata ahead of Rajamouli?
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release