R R Movie Makers, the production house behind films like Kick and Businessman, has announced that it’s going to produce a trilingual film titled Love Language, which will be shot in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi. L Vasu Devah is going to direct the film and this is going to be his debut film. “Few days ago, we had announced that we are open to produce films to encourage new talent. The response was outstanding and out of the scripts that we received, we really liked L Vasu Devah’s Love Language. The entire cast and crew will comprise of newcomers and we believe that it’s going to be a trendsetter,” Dr. Venkat, the producer of the film, said. Love Language is going to be made with a budget of Rs 6 crores. The film will be launched on May 15 and Dr.Venkat is planning to release the film in August.
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Don’t silence critics: Kamal supports Mersal
- Hero confirmed for Queen’s Telugu remake
- Stage set for Jawan’s release
- Karthi’s Khakee gets a new release date