Shah Rukh Khan’s magnum opus Ra.One might have got a mixed reaction from critics and audience; however, that doesn’t seem to be stopping the juggernaut from smashing records at box-office. The film was released on October 26, on the eve of Diwali and it managed to collect Rs 14.7 crores according to businessofcinema.com.
Trade analysts say that the film might have lost some revenue due to the festival which led to less than expected crowd for the evening and night shows. But it was a totally different story on day two. According to Taran Adarsh, a popular trade analyst, Ra.One collected Rs 25.10 crores nett on day two and this is by far the highest figure for a single day. Ra.One has smashed Salman Khan’s Bodyguard’s record which had collected close to Rs 21 crores on day one and Rs 17.5 crores on day two. As per the current estimates, Ra.One is expected to cross Rs 100 crores by next week. Whether it’ll reach 3 Idiots’ record, which had collected around Rs 200 crores in its full lifetime or not remains to be seen.
- Mahesh Babu Bonds With Ranveer Singh
- Dhanush Surprises Rajinikanth’s Fans With A Special Gift
- Akhil Reveals The Best Advice He Got From Nagarjuna
- Film With Indraganti Will Be My Best Till Date : Sudheer Babu
- No truth in Nivin Pauly’s role in star hero’s next