We have reported earlier that sizzling actress Raai Lakshmi has teamed up with annual Anjali for a Telugu-Tamil bilingual film. This movie will be produced by Guntur Talkies producer Rajkumar and directed by Karri Balaji who directed the socio-fantasy thriller, Rayala Haaram.
As per the latest reports, Raai Lakshmi will be essaying the role of a powerful policewoman in this as-yet-untitled movie. Apparently, Raai Lakshmi’s role will be on the lines of Rani Mukherjee’s role in Madaari. Touted to be a thriller, the film’s regular shooting will kick-start soon.
- Star hero’s sister makes her movie debut
- Pooja Hegde’s key role in Bollywood film
- First Sight of Sai Dharam Tej’s next to be out this evening
- Noted channel bags satellite rights of Kaala
- Producer gives Tamanna a big shock