We have reported earlier that sizzling actress Raai Lakshmi has teamed up with annual Anjali for a Telugu-Tamil bilingual film. This movie will be produced by Guntur Talkies producer Rajkumar and directed by Karri Balaji who directed the socio-fantasy thriller, Rayala Haaram.
As per the latest reports, Raai Lakshmi will be essaying the role of a powerful policewoman in this as-yet-untitled movie. Apparently, Raai Lakshmi’s role will be on the lines of Rani Mukherjee’s role in Madaari. Touted to be a thriller, the film’s regular shooting will kick-start soon.
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards
- Sundeep Kishan promotes Manasuku Nachindi in US
- Rajamouli, Shobu To Address Students At IIM-A
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej