Young heroine Raashi Khanna took part in the inaugural ceremony of Jaago Badlo Bolo campaign yesterday. The campaign is initiated by the Telangana State Police to raise awareness about abuse among young girls.
Speaking at the event, Raashi Khanna urged every parent to teach their daughters about abuse and instill strength and courage in them to prevent any sort of abuse. Raashi said that even her parents had taught her about abuse when she was a child.
- Interesting buzz on Charan-Boyapati film
- NTR to release in Balakrishna’s favorite season?
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time