According to the latest sources, the actress has brought herself a new pad in a posh locality in Hyderabad. “I wanted the comfort and warmth of my own home when I return from gruelling shoots. I love the magic of Hyderabad and its myriad hues. Have just begun exploring the city of minars,” she told a leading newspaper.
Look’s like after Rakul Preet Singh, one more actress is just loving her new life as a Hyderabadi!
- Kalyanram’s New Film Gets A Launch Date
- Star hero to produce films in Hollywood
- Pawan Kalyan cautions fans against fraudsters
- Young actress goes gaga over Balakrishna
- Akkineni’s plan mega releases
Articles that might interest you