According to the latest sources, the actress has brought herself a new pad in a posh locality in Hyderabad. “I wanted the comfort and warmth of my own home when I return from gruelling shoots. I love the magic of Hyderabad and its myriad hues. Have just begun exploring the city of minars,” she told a leading newspaper.
Look’s like after Rakul Preet Singh, one more actress is just loving her new life as a Hyderabadi!
- Samantha’s special plans for Christmas
- Sunny Leone banned to perform in Bangalore
- Controversial heroine to tie the knot
- Star heroine’s performance costs one crore per minute
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya all set for Tamil release