According to the latest sources, the actress has brought herself a new pad in a posh locality in Hyderabad. “I wanted the comfort and warmth of my own home when I return from gruelling shoots. I love the magic of Hyderabad and its myriad hues. Have just begun exploring the city of minars,” she told a leading newspaper.
Look’s like after Rakul Preet Singh, one more actress is just loving her new life as a Hyderabadi!
- Hero Ravi Teja’s younger brother is no more
- DJ’s latest US collections
- I’ll be thrilled if Jhanvi gets to act with Mahesh: Sridevi
- DJ’s team to celebrate the film’s success with fans
- 2.0’s team to kick-start grand worldwide promotions
Articles that might interest you