According to the latest sources, the actress has brought herself a new pad in a posh locality in Hyderabad. “I wanted the comfort and warmth of my own home when I return from gruelling shoots. I love the magic of Hyderabad and its myriad hues. Have just begun exploring the city of minars,” she told a leading newspaper.
Look’s like after Rakul Preet Singh, one more actress is just loving her new life as a Hyderabadi!
- Siddharth Urges Netflix, Amazon To Encourage New Talent
- Saamy²’s motion poster sets a national record
- First look of Manchu Lakshmi’s next gets a date
- Mahanati crosses the 30 crore mark
- Press Note: Last Chance to Watch Mahanati Using AT&T Buy 1 Get 1