Varun Tej, Raashi Khanna starrer Tholiprema started with a big bang at the box-office on February 10. With positive reviews and good word of mouth coming its way, analysts say that it’s going to rake in big bucks at the box-office.
While the actors performances and Venky Atluri’s writing were praised by one and all, Raashi is on cloud nine with all the appreciation coming her way. For the first time since her debut film Oohalu Gusagusalaade, the actress got a well-written role and she delivered a top notch performance. In fact, the film has come as a big boost to her career, and now the actress believes that it will lead to more meaty roles.
Meanwhile, Raashi is awaiting the release of her next set of Tamil films this year including a film with Siddharth. In Telugu, she is said to have signed more films which will be announced soon.
- BAN strikes $2.5M in US, Enters all-time top 5
- Chitchat with Mahesh at BAN’s success meet
- My performance in BAN’s press meet scene is my career’s best: Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Vijayotsava Sabha will be a grand affair
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend AP & Telangana collections