The fair & bubbly Raashi Khanna completes 2 years in the industry in 2 months time. From her debut with the superhit OGGL in 2014 till date each & every one of her 6 films has been as different from each other.
She seems to be a hot favourite with audiences after the fun-cop Bellam Sreedevi role in Supreme. People call out to her by that name at every event she attends. Her next outing in Hyper opp Ram is a revelation to herself says the actress.
Adding further she says that her journey has been extremely rewarding in this short span of 2 years. With a Tamil debut next month, in a yet again different from anything she has done so far looks like variety is her choice of roles .
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Rajinikanth’s Wife Lands In A Controversy
- Balakrishna to croon for his fans
Articles that might interest you