The fair & bubbly Raashi Khanna completes 2 years in the industry in 2 months time. From her debut with the superhit OGGL in 2014 till date each & every one of her 6 films has been as different from each other.
She seems to be a hot favourite with audiences after the fun-cop Bellam Sreedevi role in Supreme. People call out to her by that name at every event she attends. Her next outing in Hyper opp Ram is a revelation to herself says the actress.
Adding further she says that her journey has been extremely rewarding in this short span of 2 years. With a Tamil debut next month, in a yet again different from anything she has done so far looks like variety is her choice of roles .
- NTR to release in Balakrishna’s favorite season?
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time
- Naga Shaurya bets big on his next film