Raashi Khanna is known for working with several NGO’s in the past and has been the face of several campaigns.
Recently, Raashi Khanna has once again taken up a new campaign and this time, she will be the brand ambassador for “Quit Smoking” campaign.
The campaign will be presented by Radio Mirchi in collaboration with Omega Hosipitals. It will kickstart on the eve of No Smoking Day, which happens to be May 31st. Meanwhile, Raashi Khanna will next be seen in Gopichand’s Oxygen and Ravi Teja’s Robin Hood.
- Rajamouli’s voice-over for his father’s film
- Poll : Will Naga Chaitanya click with the family audience?
- Noted writers for Kalyan Ram’s next
- Good openings expected for Rarandoi
- Top technician roped in for Spyder
Articles that might interest you