Raashi Khanna is known for working with several NGO’s in the past and has been the face of several campaigns.
Recently, Raashi Khanna has once again taken up a new campaign and this time, she will be the brand ambassador for “Quit Smoking” campaign.
The campaign will be presented by Radio Mirchi in collaboration with Omega Hosipitals. It will kickstart on the eve of No Smoking Day, which happens to be May 31st. Meanwhile, Raashi Khanna will next be seen in Gopichand’s Oxygen and Ravi Teja’s Robin Hood.
- Pawan’s ‘Chalo Re’ Telangana tour details
- Young heroine feels blessed to have worked with Balakrishna
- Would have felt bad if some other actress did Bhaagamathie: Anushka
- Bollywood Actress Makes A Cameo In Tholiprema
- First look of SDT-VV Vinayak’s Intelligent out soon