Raashi Khanna is known for working with several NGO’s in the past and has been the face of several campaigns.
Recently, Raashi Khanna has once again taken up a new campaign and this time, she will be the brand ambassador for “Quit Smoking” campaign.
The campaign will be presented by Radio Mirchi in collaboration with Omega Hosipitals. It will kickstart on the eve of No Smoking Day, which happens to be May 31st. Meanwhile, Raashi Khanna will next be seen in Gopichand’s Oxygen and Ravi Teja’s Robin Hood.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe