Dazzling Delhi beauty Raashi Khanna made a huge impression among the Telugu film lovers with her debut film, Oohalu Gudagusalade. The actress then went on to act in several big budget movies and cemented her position as one of the most sought after actresses among the younger lot. As per the latest reports, Raashi Khanna bagged a plum offer to act beside Sai Dharam Tej.
Raashi Khanna has reportedly been signed on for a film in the direction of Anil Ravipudi of Pataas’ fame. The film will be produced by Dil Raju and the regular shooting will commence from September. Meanwhile, Raashi is currently busy shooting for Ravi Teja’s Bengal Tiger, which will release in September.
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
- Anjali Refutes Rumours About Her Sister’s Debut
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
- 2.0 to beat Dangal’s record in China
- India’s Oscar Choice Turns Controversial
Articles that might interest you