Raashi Khanna is a busy bee these days. The actress, who was last seen in Hyper, has spent the past few months shooting for her upcoming Tamil films – Shaitan Ka Batcha and Imaikkaa Nodigal, and currently, she’s in Kerala shooting for a Malayalam film.
The actress will share the screen space alongside Malayalam megastar Mohanlal in this action-drama and Raashi is thrilled to be teaming up with him. Directed by B Unnikrishnan, the film has been titled as ‘Villain’. “If I never experienced acting, I would have never had a clue how at last I would find in it, the missing part of me. #blessed,” Raashi posted on her official page referring to working with B Unnikrishnan.
The film also stars Manju Warrier, Vishal and Hansika in lead roles. Apart from this film, Raashi will soon be seen in NTR’s forthcoming film Jai Lava Kusa and another film – Touch Chesi Choodu, alongside Ravi Teja, in Telugu.
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell
- Acclaimed Actress To Play A Woman Cricketer
- Special plans for Bharath Ane Nenu’s teaser