The principal shooting of Race Gurram is nearing completion. Few days ago an item number was shot on Allu Arjun and Kyra Dutt and the latest buzz is that the talkie part is expected to be wrapped up in another three days. Allu Arjun, who was on a short break from the shoot, is back on the sets of the film now.
Directed by Surender Reddy, the film stars Allu Arjun and Shruti Haasan in lead roles. Saloni is playing an important role whereas Bhojpuri actor, Ravi Kishan is playing the main villain’s role. It’s the first time Surender Reddy is teaming up with Allu Arjun and the film is said to be a complete action entertainer. Sources say that the last 40 minutes of the film will be a laugh riot and the scenes between Allu Arjun and Brahmanandam have reportedly comes out quite well.
Thaman is scoring the music and the film is expected to hit the screens in summer this year.
- Niharika signs her next Telugu film
- Rajini’s Baasha to be screened at Fantastic Fest, USA
- After two intense roles, SDT turns a happy-go-lucky youngster
- Spyder to have a massive Karnataka release
- Journey’s hero escapes unhurt in road accident
Articles that might interest you