Ram Charan’s Rachcha has been pushed to March, as per the latest news.Earlier, Ram Charan had told a leading newspaper that the film would release in February in Telugu and Tamil. Directed by Sampath Nandi, the film stars Ram Charan and Tamannaah in lead roles. Ajmal Ameer is playing the villain’s role. The film was recently shot in Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad. Paras Jain and NV Prasad are producing the film on Mega Super Good Films banner and Mani Sharma is composing the music. The film’s first look is expected to be unveiled during Pongal weekend.
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours
- Yet another surprise addition to Mahanati’s cast
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?