Thanks to Shatamanam Bhavati, Sharwanand became a bankable star among the youth and family audience. This craze of his clearly reflected in the openings of his new film Radha which hit the screens today.
As it is the summer and holiday season, the theaters in both the Telugu states saw some very good openings. With Baahubali fever coming down slowly and no other interesting film releasing this week, Radha got some very decent numbers on an opening day for a Sharwa film.
The trade pundits expect that Radha will be Sharwanand’s best opening in his career. Directed by Chandra Mohan, Lavanya Tripathi plays the female lead in this film which has Sharwa playing a cop.
- Demand to announce Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy as a national hero
- Nithiin in talks with a young director?
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell