After the national award winning Sankranthi blockbuster, Shatamanam Bhavathi, Sharwanand is gearing up for the release of the romantic action comedy, Radha. The film is all set to hit the screens on May 12 amid positive buzz.
The film’s short and crisp runtime of 2 hour 5 mins will be a huge plus for the fun factor that’s been the major USP of the film. Plus, Sharwa’s never seen before body language and mass avatar as a cop will be yet another highlight in this movie.
Debutant Chandra Mohan has directed Radha and Bapi has produced it. Lavanya Tripathi and Aksha are the film’s leading ladies. Radhan is the music composer.
- Acclaimed Actress Criticises Violence In Films
- Don’t Turn A Blind Eye To Sexual Harassment : Rahul Ravindran
- Sundeep Kishan Confident About Mayavan’s Success
- Vishwaroopam 2’s final mix underway in the US
- Award-winning DP to shoot Bharath Ane Nenu