There was a time when Sharwanand was considered an intense, broody actor. He has reinvented himself with Run Raja Run and there has been no looking back for him ever since.
In the just released trailer of his forthcoming romantic entertainer, Radha, Sharwa impresses yet again with his ease in comedy. The overall fun factor in this hilarious cop action entertainer has raised the expectations on the movie.
Radha is directed by debutant Chandra Mohan. The film stars Lavanya Tripathi and Aksha Pardhasany as the female leads. Bhogavalli Bapineedu has produced this movie, which is releasing on May 12.
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Nandu’s Inthalo Yennenni Vinthalo seals its release date
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars