Radhika Apte, the girl who played the heroine’s role in films like Legend and Raktha Charitra, has achieved a rare feat. She has reportedly been roped in for an untitled British play, which revolves around an Indian woman striving to make it big in London’s Broadway shows.
The actress auditioned for the role via Skype.“It was a sudden call I got from the theatre company and I flew off within days and now I’m here in London rehearsing for the play. As an actor, I love the fact that I get such opportunities to work with a variety of people across borders and that’s what makes being an actor so incredibly satisfying,” she said in a statement.
She will soon be seen as a heroine in Balakrishna’s next film, ‘Lion’.
- Poll : Which genre of film are you expecting from ‘NTR-Trivikram’ film?
- Raja The Great’s 4-day AP, Telangana collections
- Raja The Great’s team to celebrate the film’s success
- Pawan Kalyan to launch Trivikram-NTR film
- South film industry’s bandh to protest against GST