As per the latest reports, Radhika Apte, the Marathi actress who shot to fame with RGV’s Rakta Charitra and Balakrishna’s Legend and Lion, is all set to join the most awaited project down south, Superstar Rajinikanth’s next with young filmmaker PA Ranjith. Even though Radhika’s role has not been revealed until now, it is being said that she will play a crucial role in the film.
This yet to be titled film will commence its regular shooting in August and the unit will kickstart the first schedule in Malaysia. Rajinikanth will be playing the role of an aging gangster this film is expected to be a game changer in Rajini’s career. Prakash Raj will also be seen in an important role in the film.
Produced by senior producer Kalaipuli S Thanu, the film has an all young crew working for it. Andala Rakshasi fame Murali will handle cinematography while Pizza fame Santosh Narayanan will compose the music.
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Disha Patani excited to shoot for Sangamithra
- Star directors to play key roles in Mahanati
- NTR’s next becomes hot topic of discussion
- Ram Charan gives an insight into Rangasthalam’s vintage setting