Nandamuri Balakrishna was last seen in the blockbuster film ‘Legend’ and he will be seen on the big screen soon in his upcoming film directed by Satyadev. The film’s first schedule was recently wrapped up in Rampachodavaram forests. It is reported that Balakrishna once again plays a dual role for this film with Trisha playing one of the female leads in this film. The latest buzz is that Radhika Apte who earlier featured in ‘Legend’ has been roped in as the second heroine for this untitled film. However, an official announcement is yet to be made on this, the film’s next schedule will soon begin in Hyderabad. Mani Sharma is scoring the music for this film.
- Nani to unveil C/O Surya’s teaser
- Spyder to collect solid figures from premiere shows
- Poll : Which aspect of Spyder are you looking forward to?
- Miscreants Damage Property At Srikanth’s House
- Mahesh Babu Gets Busy With Spyder Promotions
Articles that might interest you