Radhika Apte has become the toast of the town these days. She is seen in very interesting projects in many languages all over the country. This time around, she has grabbed headlines for her new short film called Kriti.
The short film which is directed by Hindi film maker Shirish Khunder has gone viral and is getting wide appreciation all over the social media. Radhika plays a psychiatrist in this film which also has yet another Tollywood heroine Neha Sharma.
Both these girls have done exceptionally well in the film along with Manoj Bajpai, who plays the main protagonist. Radhika is in news these days with her mature character that she will be seen in her forthcoming film Kabali, where she plays Rajni’s wife.
- PSPK’s first look gets a date
- Jawaan’s trailer to be out soon
- PSPK25’s audio event in a special location?
- Nara Rohit’s cameo in Mental Madhilo
- Vijay-Murugadoss film completes pre-production