Choreographer-turned-actor, Raghava Lawrence gained good popularity among the masses with successful Muni series. His latest flick, Siva Linga which released last Friday is doing fairly well in theaters.
Meanwhile, in a media interaction, Lawrence said that he never made films for awards and always wanted to entertain the audience with pucca commercial films.
He also added that getting appreciation from the public makes him happier than getting state and national awards.
Currently, Lawrence is busy in finalizing scripts for his upcoming projects.
- DJ will be Bunny’s highest grossing film: Harish Shankar
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
Articles that might interest you