Choreographer-turned-actor, Raghava Lawrence gained good popularity among the masses with successful Muni series. His latest flick, Siva Linga which released last Friday is doing fairly well in theaters.
Meanwhile, in a media interaction, Lawrence said that he never made films for awards and always wanted to entertain the audience with pucca commercial films.
He also added that getting appreciation from the public makes him happier than getting state and national awards.
Currently, Lawrence is busy in finalizing scripts for his upcoming projects.
- Latest update on NTR’s next
- Interview : Pragya Jaiswal – Our film is a clean comedy
- Vijay Deverakonda’s tweet on Savitri causes stir
- BAN smashes Srimanthudu’s Guntur record
- My next film with Mahesh will be bigger than BAN: Koratala Siva