If there is one director who portrays his leading ladies beautifully it is none other than veteran director K. Ragahvendra Rao The ace director received the prestigious Allu Ramalingaiyah National Award for the year 2015.
The award was presented by Mega Star Chiranjeevi and speaking about the director, Chiru said that Raghavendra Rao is family and that he has immense respect for him. The Mega Star also said the director was responsible for nurturing his talent over the years.
Speaking about the Mega Star, Ragahvendra Rao said that the association between them is special and having done 12 films with him it is evident how much Chiranjeevi trusts him . In a concluding note he thanked the Mega Star for letting be a part of his wonderful family .
- NTR’s transformation yielding results
- Mahesh Babu’s special plans for BAN dubbing
- Shruti Haasan Opens Up About Her Boyfriend
- Poll : Which among these two films will be a bigger hit?
- Star daughter’s debut film stalled