Veteran director K. Raghavendra Rao is going to make a film with Akkineni Nagarjuna very soon and this movie is going to be based on the life of saint Hathiram Baba. The film has been tentatively titled ‘Om Namo Venkatesaya’.
Since Nagarjuna and Raghavendra Rao teamed up successfully in the past for ‘Annammaya’, ‘Sri Ramadasu’ and ‘Shirdi Sai’, there are good expectations on this movie as well. But members belonging to the Hathiram Baba religious sect raised some objections about the movie, stating that they were not consulted.
Sources say that Raghavendra Rao will be meeting the sect members soon, to allay their fears and apprehensions.
- Vivekam losing out to Arjun Reddy
- Vishwaroopam 2’s audio album to be out in September
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Soundarya Rajinikanth opens up about VIP2
- Sundeep Kishan’s Tamil-Telugu bilingual set for Diwali release
Articles that might interest you