Raghu Kunche is leaving no stone unturned to make the music of his first big project Devudu Chesina Manushulu, a roaring success. Directed by Puri Jagannadh, the film stars Ravi Teja, Ileana and Prakash Raj in lead roles. Raghu Kunche, who’s composing the music, has roped in popular singers like Shreya Ghoshal, Suchitra Karthik and Chinmayi to sing some of the tracks in the film. Buzz is that Shreya Ghoshal’s track in the film has come out extremely well and it’s being touted as one of the highlight songs in the album. Raghu Kunche has begun composing the background score of the film. Meanwhile, Ravi Teja and Ileana are off to Italy to shoot three songs of the film. The film’s audio is expected to hit the shelves by the first week of June. BVSN Prasad is producing the film along with Reliance Entertainments. Devudu Chesina Manushulu is going to hit the screens in July.
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s audio launch gets a date
- Puri Jagannadh gets the biggest compliment in his life
- Interview : Jayam Ravi – Space visuals in the film will thrill the audience
- On ANR’s death anniversary, Nag reveals his dad’s last picture
- Actress Roja’s house burgled