Singer turned composer Raghu Kunche is desperately trying his best to make a mark for himself in the South Indian film industry, The popular playback singer has made his debut in Tollywood with ‘Bumper Offer’ in 2009. Post this film, he has composed tunes for a handful of Telugu films. Currently he is busy with the music settings of Mohan Babu’s upcoming film ‘Mama Manchu Alludu Kanchu’.
As per the latest update, he is now stepping into Kollywood as a music composer with an upcoming film Nayaki, which has Trisha Krishnan in the lead role. The film is a bilingual horror comedy. Apart from this project, Raghu Kunche is also working for a Kannada film.
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
- Popular Tamil hero set for Tollywood comeback
- Keshava’s first week collections
Articles that might interest you