Dhanush’s versatility puts him in a league of his own among the current breed of actors in India. The flair that comes naturally to him is so endearing that you start to empathize with whichever character he portrays.
He has been a revelation in Tamil, but unlike other Tamil stars he hasn’t been able to make a mark in Telugu until now. However his latest film, Raghuvaran B.Tech, the dubbed version of the superhit Tamil movie VIP, has been doing remarkably well at the box office and it incidentally is the first hit of 2015 in Tollywood.
Produced by Sravanthi Ravi Kishore of Sravanthi Movies banner, the movie has raked in good numbers in the opening weekend and the second week. Dhanush is paired with Amala Paul in this entertainer.
- Rangasthalam will be for Ram Charan what Khaidi was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting
- Kirrak Party’s team to celebrate the success with fans