National award winning actor Dhanush is testing his luck once again in Telugu with ‘Raghuvaran B.Tech’, a dubbed version of his smash hit ‘Velai Illa Pattathari’. Noted producer ‘Sravanthi’ Ravi Kishore of Sri Sravanthi Movies is releasing the film on the first of January 2015.
The film’s trailer, which was released recently is already creating a great buzz. Directed by Cinematographer turned director Velraj, the Tamil version stood as one of the highest grossers in Dhanush’s career. The film also saw the comeback of Amala Paul, who took a break after her marriage. Dhanush acts as an unemployed B.Tech grad and the film’s underdog theme was immediately owned by the common audiences.
- Will Rajamouli Ever Do A Film With Pawan Kalyan?
- Sunil’s next progressing in Florida
- Nag’s RGG 2 gets a tentative release date
- Paisa Vasool’s final schedule to kick-start soon
- Balayya opens up about contesting in 2019 elections
Articles that might interest you