Ever since he first collaborated with his mentor and legendary auteur Mani Ratnam for Roja in 1991, musical genius AR Rahman has been composing for all of Mani’s films. Rahman will once again score for Mani’s as yet-untitled film starring Karthi and Bollywood actress Aditi Rao Hydari.
The film, which has been delayed for several months for various reasons, is expected to go to sets in August. According to the reports, Rahman has already begun composing for the film and he has already recorded a beautiful track for this romantic drama.
Karthi will be playing the role of a pilot and Aditi will be seen as a doctor. Ravi Varman will be the cinematographer.
- NTR28 to have a village backdrop
- Bekkam Venu Gopal’s next gets a title
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s film launched
- Poll : Who among these should direct NTR biopic?
- Star heroine opts for a simple wedding