Gautham Menon is currently busy with the production of his new film titled ‘Neethane En Ponvasantham’ that has Jiva and Samantha in the lead roles. The same movie is being made in Telugu simultaneously with Nani and Samantha. Hero Ram was initially in the project but he dropped out citing date issues. Now, the latest star to drop out from this project is A.R.Rahman.
Rahman was originally roped in as the music director for the movie. But sources say that Rahman is out and Harris Jayaraj has been brought in to replace him. Rahman’s extremely busy international schedule is being cited as the reason for this dropout. Rahman and Gautham Menon scored a success with ‘Ye Maaya Chesave’ earlier.
Nani is banking on this project heavily to establish himself as a big star in the Telugu Industry.
- Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser to be out soon
- Happening beauty’s 2-film deal with star producer?
- SDT’s next goes on floors
- Legendary actor’s son’s debut film to release in January
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017