As they say that music can create miracles, the popular song ‘Ye Jo Desh Hai Tera’ composed musical Mozart AR Rahman for Shah Rukh Kahn’s Swades, has now inspired a young aspirant of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) to secure all India 77th rank recently.
NSK Umesh, a 26 year old engineering graduate from Madhurai, has cracked the UPSC in his third attempt as he drew inspiration from Rahman’s soulful composition and inspiring lyrics in the song. Apparently, the song made Umesh not to give up hope and inspired him to prepare well for the Civils.
This is one of the finest examples of how socially relevant art can inspire the people and strive for the betterment of the country.
- Sunil anna recommended me for Dhee: Nani
- Kadapa, RGV’s next web-series
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Rajamouli’s impressive concept for Telugu Thalli statue in AP Assembly
- No movie releases from March 1