When the super hit single ‘Kotha Kotha Bhasha’ from Nagarjuna’s upcoming home production, Nirmala Convent, was released a couple of months ago, music lovers were amused with young singer AR Ameen, son of AR Rahman, for his impressive debut in Tollywood.
Speaking about how the song was originated, the film’s young music composer Roshan Saluri revealed AR Rahman’s personal care and supervision before and during the song’s recording at his Chennai studio.
Apparently, Rahman asked Roshan to send the tune first and after liking it, he invited Roshan and his team to Chennai. Rahman even sang the song for Ameen to help him song it perfectly and needless to say, the young boy has nailed it. Some fatherly care that is!
- Janatha Garage date for Jai Lava Kusa?
- RGV Teases Rajamouli Again!
- Teaser of Rahul’s Howrah Bridge to be out soon
- Star hero debuts as a playback singer
- Miss India Universe beauty’s special role in Gopichand’s next
Articles that might interest you