When the super hit single ‘Kotha Kotha Bhasha’ from Nagarjuna’s upcoming home production, Nirmala Convent, was released a couple of months ago, music lovers were amused with young singer AR Ameen, son of AR Rahman, for his impressive debut in Tollywood.
Speaking about how the song was originated, the film’s young music composer Roshan Saluri revealed AR Rahman’s personal care and supervision before and during the song’s recording at his Chennai studio.
Apparently, Rahman asked Roshan to send the tune first and after liking it, he invited Roshan and his team to Chennai. Rahman even sang the song for Ameen to help him song it perfectly and needless to say, the young boy has nailed it. Some fatherly care that is!
- Photoshoot : Yami Gautam poses for Maxim
- Latest Photos : Sonam Kapoor
- Padmaavat’s makers move the Supreme Court against ban
- రామ్ చరణ్ తో తలపడనున్న నందమూరి హీరో !
- Working Stills : Kanchana3