Yesterday, the trailer of young Tamil hero Simbu’s latest film with director Gautham Menon, Achcham Yenbathu Madamaiyada, was released to a thumping response. The film is also being shot in Telugu as Saahasam Swaasaga Saagipo, starring Naga Chaitanya.
Tamil media circles reported that it was musical genius AR Rahman’s initiative to release the film’s trailer on the New Year’s day and he even forced Gautham Menon to complete all the work for the trailer to make it for a January 1st release. Apparently, Rahman wanted to pull out Simbu from the neck deep controversies the young star has been stuck into thanks to the controversial Beep Song.
The film, which has Malayali beauty Manjima Mohan playing the female lead in both the versions, will release as a summer treat.
- Young hero turns singer for his next
- Kamal Haasan announces his party’s name
- Hip Hop Thamiza to compose for star hero’s next
- Baaghi 2 Trailer : Kshanam Gets An Action-Packed Makeover
- Kajal opens up about marriage