Yesterday, the trailer of young Tamil hero Simbu’s latest film with director Gautham Menon, Achcham Yenbathu Madamaiyada, was released to a thumping response. The film is also being shot in Telugu as Saahasam Swaasaga Saagipo, starring Naga Chaitanya.
Tamil media circles reported that it was musical genius AR Rahman’s initiative to release the film’s trailer on the New Year’s day and he even forced Gautham Menon to complete all the work for the trailer to make it for a January 1st release. Apparently, Rahman wanted to pull out Simbu from the neck deep controversies the young star has been stuck into thanks to the controversial Beep Song.
The film, which has Malayali beauty Manjima Mohan playing the female lead in both the versions, will release as a summer treat.
- Baahubali is the best Indian film made till date: Karan Johar
- Rakul Preet gifts herself an expensive SUV
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
Articles that might interest you