Actor-turned-director Rahul Ravindran has reportedly been signed to play a role in Samantha’s upcoming film, as per the latest buzz in the industry. The film, which is a remake of Kannada film U-Turn, will be made in Telugu and Tamil. Pawan Kumar, who also directed the original film, will helm this remake.
As of now, there’s no clarity over what role Rahul is going to play in the film, and an official announcement is awaited. The duo had teamed up several years ago for a Tamil film titled Moscowin Kavery. Although it was supposed to be the debut film for both the actors, it released much later after they had made their debut in Telugu cinema.
The remake of U-Turn will go on floors in February and it’ll release later this year.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23