Actor-turned-director Rahul Ravindran has reportedly been signed to play a role in Samantha’s upcoming film, as per the latest buzz in the industry. The film, which is a remake of Kannada film U-Turn, will be made in Telugu and Tamil. Pawan Kumar, who also directed the original film, will helm this remake.
As of now, there’s no clarity over what role Rahul is going to play in the film, and an official announcement is awaited. The duo had teamed up several years ago for a Tamil film titled Moscowin Kavery. Although it was supposed to be the debut film for both the actors, it released much later after they had made their debut in Telugu cinema.
The remake of U-Turn will go on floors in February and it’ll release later this year.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- We are all very friendly: Mahesh on his rapport with NTR, Charan
- BAN’s latest Krishna collections
- First look of SDT’s next to be out soon
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s UA region latest collections